Internet is frequently used in every home and office at global base. Approximately 2,293 million people use internet which is 40% of the total population on earth, 1.87 billion peoples use social network which is 27% of the total population.
Social Networking on mobile phones: With the rise of smartphones made SNS just a finger tap away. 40% of mobile owners use SNS on their cell phones.
|SNS users on mobile||Percentage|
Canada Internet access & Worth: 62% of Canadians in the lowest income quartile have internet access and 95% of Canadians in the highest income quartile have internet access. Canadian Internet worth is growing up day by day, by 2022 the internet of things could be worth of $500 billion in Canada. In 2014, 64000 Canadians employed by APP Economy and in 2019, employment will top 110,000.
• Through desktop or laptop Canadian household spends an average of 49hrs. /week
• From cell phones Canadian access internet 19hrs. /week
Impact of SNS on mobilizing and digital content: in 2013, Canadian smart phones owners were 19.7 million which was increased from 9.1 million in 2011. Canadian digital, social and mobile statistics in 2014; on global scale is 35% of world population.
• Usage of tablets for SNS was 10% in 2011 and increased by 31% in 2013.
• Usage of smart phones for SNS was 50% in 2011 and increased by 56% in 2013.
• Usage of connected TV’s for SNS was 8% in 2011 and increased by 21% in 2013.
• Smart phones owners spend 86% of time on the web App and 14% time spends on websites.
Ontario’s mobile app enterprises currently generate $816million per annum. Approximately they will generate $3.3 billion in 2018.
Access of capital: The government of Ontario and Canada will match funds put into the Northleaf Venture Gatalyst Funds by committing one dollar for each to put forth by private investors, with the total fund value of $300 million. Already they have raised $217.45million
• 81% of Canadian executives are confident that credit availability is stable or improving.
• Canada’s Economic plan 2014 will provide an additional $40 million over four years to the Canada Accelerator and incubator program.
• The Canadian Federal Government will be the largest outsource in 2018, and the IDC predicts that $2.5 billion worth of contracts will enter between 2015 and 2017
Business Innovation: Canada Government has launched business advancement access program by making $50,000 vouchers available to pick small and medium sized business enterprises (SMEs) to access services by Canadian researchers. From the adoption of digital media technologies, $18.2 billion orders placed online by Canadians in 2012. In the half of 2013, $3.2 million Canadian projects raised as the kick start.
• 53% of new startups in Canada are run by part time entrepreneurs and 54% of all business in Canada is run by one person.
• 57% of Canada’s small business owners use social media which is up 40% in 2012.
Online business: Canada got the improvement in online businesses since several years and now Canada got its worth in online business.
• 34% of Canadians always research clothing and foot wear online
• 52% of Canadians research home appliances
• 50% of Canadians switch doctors to gain online access to E-health store
• 82% of Canadians use online banking at least once in a month
• 36% of Canadians use mobile banking Apps.
These all above survey analyzes had obtained from the Canadian Digital Media Network and Pew Research. As writing the whole blog, I concluded that Canada is moving towards the Internet and the Social Network; Any type of Canadian business organizations with every profession and non-profit organizations are turning to Internet Network. Canada has diverted to the digital world instead of traditional way of business, since several years.Share