Internet is frequently used in every home and office on a global base. Approximately 2,293 million people use the internet which is 40% of the total population on earth, 1.87 billion peoples use social networks which are 27% of the total population. People can Use of the Internet in Canada to connect with friends, family, and business associates.
Social Networking on mobile phones
The rise of smartphones made SNS just a finger tap away. 40% of mobile owners use SNS on their cell phones.
|SNS users on mobile||Percentage|
The Internet has become helpful for Online business in Canada
Canada Internet access & Worth
62% of Canadians in the lowest income quartile have internet access and 95% of Canadians in the highest income quartile have internet access. Canadian Internet worth is growing up day by day, by 2022 the internet of things could be worth $500 billion in Canada. In 2014, 64000 Canadians were employed by APP Economy, and in 2019, employment will top 110,000.
- Through desktop or laptop, Canadian household spends an average of 49hrs. /week
- From cell phones Canadian access the internet 19hrs. /week
Impact of SNS on mobilizing and digital content
in 2013, Canadian smart phones owners were 19.7 million which was an increase from 9.1 million in 2011. Canadian digital, social and mobile statistics in 2014; on a global scale is 35% of the world population.
- The usage of tablets for SNS was 10% in 2011 and increased by 31% in 2013.
- The usage of smartphones for SNS was 50% in 2011 and increased by 56% in 2013.
- Usage of connected TVs for SNS was 8% in 2011 and increased by 21% in 2013.
- Smartphone owners spend 86% of their time on the web App and 14% time spends on websites.
Ontario’s mobile app enterprises currently generate $816million per annum. Approximately they will generate $3.3 billion in 2018.
Access of Capital
The government of Ontario and Canada will match funds put into the North leaf Venture Catalyst Funds by committing one dollar for each to be put forth by private investors, with a total fund value of $300 million. Already they have raised $217.45million
- 81% of Canadian executives are confident that credit availability is stable or improving.
- Canada’s Economic plan 2014 will provide an additional $40 million over four years to the Canada Accelerator and incubator program.
- The Canadian Federal Government will be the largest outsource in 2018, and the IDC predicts that $2.5 billion worth of contracts will enter between 2015 and 2017
Canada’s Government has launched a business advancement access program by making $50,000 vouchers available to pick small and medium-sized business enterprises (SMEs) to access services by Canadian researchers. From the adoption of digital media technologies, $18.2 billion in orders were placed online by Canadians in 2012. In half of 2013, $3.2 million in Canadian projects was raised as the kick-start.
- 53% of new startups in Canada are run by part-time entrepreneurs and 54% of all business in Canada is run by one person.
- 57% of Canada’s small business owners use social media which is up 40% in 2012.
Canada got the improvement in online businesses for several years and now Canada got its worth in online business.
- 34% of Canadians always research clothing and footwear online
- 52% of Canadians research home appliances
- 50% of Canadians switch doctors to gain online access to E-health store
- 82% of Canadians use online banking at least once a month
- 36% of Canadians use mobile banking Apps.
These all above survey analyzes had obtained from the Canadian Digital Media Network and Pew Research. As writing the whole blog, I concluded that Canada is moving towards the Internet and Social Network; Any type of Canadian business organization with every profession and non-profit organization are turning to Internet Network. Canada has diverted to the digital world instead of the traditional way of business, for several years.