We have been talking a bit more about web design companies in Canada, to get to another part of the online presence which is web hosting. Such is the nature of the online business that it’s a genuine problem nowadays to locate a decent web Hosting Company. Other, here I would attempt to provide a guide on how to go about finding the best web hosting company.
The simplest search pattern could be:-
While googling, go a bit deep, do not just rely upon the top ones. Try to avoid such words as “ cheapest web hosting company in Canada”
When you begin further details, look for:-
Features. These could be:-
- Shared or Dedicated Hosting: In shared hosting the server is shared by many companies like you hence to cost is low. A dedicated server is expensive. If your demands are not very high and/or if you do not understand your requirement, there are all the chances that you need to be shared hosting.
- Space / Bandwidth. Try to define what you need, e.g. for a normal business site, you should not get impressed with 50 GB disk space and 500 GB bandwidth. Web Space and monthly bandwidth are inconsequential in most cases.
- Email and Database. Another aspect, of ” How to find a Web Hosting Company in Canada” the number of messages for every record ought to just impact you according to your needs. Don’t get over-affected by ‘unlimited” when you know you needn’t bother with more than 10 regardless. Utilization of MySQL will be vital in the event that you require an information-based-driven site or substance.
- Other Features. These could be free scripts for visitor boot, talk and web improvement, and so forth. Most web hosting companies in Canada do have these included in the hosting panel.
What sort of support is being offered by a web hosting company, email, ticketing, telephone, live chat, or toll-free telephone? Give an extra point for each administration advertised. To start with, you may not need all these services.
However, in long run, it’s better to have such a service provider having all these options.
Note the reaction time to your requirements to them. Better ones should respond almost instantly. (An auto-responder may not be considered a response; however, I would give marks for the effort to the company using any such thing).
Call at odd hours, late at night or early morning, etc. to see, if they respond with the same speed at all times.
Price/ Cost. It’s not that the ones who are expensive are good nor the ones who are very cheap would be able to afford good higher costs required for better service. Better is to stay far from two extremes.
Popularity A good company would never leave out marketing efforts so must be higher in SEO and popular with the masses.
- Sponsored listing show interest in the company to promote itself but is not always an indication of a good hosting company.
- Read reviews Though in most cases these are the ones haunting the net with their money and not always quality.
Compare and test their page speed
Check the who is to know, if they are older company or brand new. New ones can be better than old ones. But the old saying the OLD IS GOLD may be true in most cases.